axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sharad Baronia <sbaro...@nexatech.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2][Fwd: using <WSDL2Code -l c> generates some java & some C code... Help need]
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:39:31 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

   I had already tried that.

   I give the same respond, except that it doesn't generate stub anymore.

Thanks,

/Sharad

  _____

From: Dimuthu Chathuranga [mailto:dimuthuc@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 2:48 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: [Axis2][Fwd: using <WSDL2Code -l c> generates some java & some
C code... Help need]

Hi,

you have missed adding
-Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.proper
ties compiler option. It should be added right next to the wsdl2code before
giving any option. This is requried onlyto generate code for adb binding.

so your final command wiill be like this,

wsdl2code
-Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.proper
ties -o d:\sbaronia\c -a -l c -ss -sd -d adb -u -uri
D:\sbaronia\workspace\test\corporateaction.wsdl

Thanks

Dimuthu

On 10/13/06, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

Sharad Baronia wrote:
> Hi Samisa,
>
>   Is it going to be part of Axis2 1.1 rc1 nightly build?

I am afraid not - this issues is still pending :(

Samisa...