axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with client samples
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:55:27 GMT
Hi Chris,
            Please recheck  followings ..

AXIS2C_HOME = "to deployment directory"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = $AXIS2C_HOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:

IIRC  AXIS2_OPTIONS_GET_USE_SEPERATE_LISTENER() , use with dual channel
scenario, (separate channels for receiver and sender).  For simple echo
client has nothing to do with it. It operates only in single channel.

AXIS2C_HOME environment variable  is used by the client to get axis2.xml ,
find modules etc...

thanks,
Dinesh