axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2c 0.93, fault processing
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:20:07 GMT
Hi Krankurs,

Please see my comments inline...

axiom_soap_fault_code* code = AXIOM_SOAP_FAULT_GET_CODE(fault, env);

> returned NULL - not expected

There was a bug in the soap_builder, now it fixed. Please get a new checkout
and
try.

> 4. What method of what axis object is to call to get the content of
> <faultstring>

You could use , following code  snippet ...

> <snippet>
>  reason = AXIOM_SOAP_FAULT_GET_REASON (soap_fault, env);
>  reason_text = AXIOM_SOAP_FAULT_REASON_GET_FIRST_SOAP_FAULT_TEXT (reason,
> env);
>  value_text = AXIOM_SOAP_FAULT_TEXT_GET_TEXT (reason_text, env);
> </snippet>

we recently fixed number of bugs in soap handling , I would recommend you to
try with the latest source.

We appreciate your interest in Axis2c!

thanks,
Dinesh