axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "blackish bubble" <blackishbub...@gmail.com>
Subject Installation problem on windowsXP
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:18:58 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to configure the axis C++ for windowsXP, following what have
writen in wininstall-guide.pdf in docs folder. I have done the necessary
configuration and copied all the necessary files fot Simple Axis
Server\Axis\Lib. I have set the environment variables as well.

But when i run the SimpleAxisServer on port 80, it gives me error that
axis_server.dll not found, which is actually placed in Simple Axis
Server\Axis\lib\.

On the other hand, if i do the configuration for Apache Web Server 2.0 and
change the httpd.conf file with loadModule entry. It does not start. If i
comment out this entry it starts but fail to response when i check for axis.

Any idea please.
Alee