axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:39:57 GMT
Yes - this is almost certainly a socket/transport/network/config error.

You've started me on a different track now by saying that you are trying
the samples. Which samples? Have you ensured that they are deployed on the
server?

"Popuri, Monica" <monica.popuri@hp.com>
21/09/2006 06:41
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

Hi John,

Actually I also get same error for all of sample programs. You still feel
that this can be platform related issue?

With Regards,
Monica