axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with deployment of calculator web service
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:45:55 GMT
this is a transport/socket problem - You'll have to find out what channel
error 104 means for your particular platform.

Murali Konnipati <murali.konnipati@altair.com>
20/09/2006 13:13
Please respond to

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Problem with deployment of calculator web service

Hi All,

          When i try to deploy the calculator sample usign AdminClient
program, it is giving me the following error..

           Exception :  HTTPTransportException:Input streaming error while
getting data Channel error 104 while reading data: 'Connection reset by
peer'

        My deploy.wsdd file is..

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:CPP="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/CPP">
        <service name="Calculator" provider="CPP:RPC" description="Axis
C++ web service">
                <parameter name="className"
value="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/samples/calculator/libcalculator.so"/>
                <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="add addRequest sub
subRequest mul mulRequest div divRequest "/>
        </service>
</deployment>

        Could any body please help me in this regard,

Thanks & Regards,

Murali Krishna K