axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ exits after first soap client call with segmentation fault
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:37:06 GMT
If this is Axis (1) and not Axis2 pls attach the server trace log and I'll
try to find anything obvious :-)

"Popuri, Monica" <monica.popuri@hp.com>
19/09/2006 08:18
Please respond to

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Axis C++ exits after first soap client call with segmentation fault

Hi All,

The simple_axis_server is able to respond for first web service API call
from client but immediately after this it exits with segmentation fault.
Can it be simple_axis_server issue of it can be libaxis_server.so issue?
any body help with this. Same problem also occurs when I try from apache
instead of simple_axis_server. Can some body help with this? I can attach
the log if needed.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Monica Popuri
HP GDIC
Prestige AlKareem, 4th Floor, Seat # 30,
Edward Road, Bangalore - 52
Ph: +91-80-22054046