axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: axis c++ 1.4
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:00:45 GMT
Hi,

This sounds like the server.wsdd file has been edited on Windows, this
results in rogue ^M characters at the ends of lines due to differences in
how carriage returns are handled.
You will need to manually correct the file, or you may have the dos2unix
command which will fix this kind of problem.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)