axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:00:33 GMT
If you don't have the channel defined in your conf file then make sure
it's in your path (libpath if unix) (you don't need ssl at this stage). I
assume you have read the instructions on the site - this is all described
there I think.

"Popuri, Monica" <monica.popuri@hp.com>
21/09/2006 09:44
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

By sample I meant calculator etc. By any chance, can this error be linked
with absence of Channel_HTTP_SSL or Channel_SSL parameters in axiscpp.conf
file?