axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Popuri, Monica" <monica.pop...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:13:58 GMT
Hi John, I am not at all aware on how to resolve the socket/transport/network/config  related
error. A help is very much appriciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:31 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

If you don't have the channel defined in your conf file then make sure it's in your path (libpath
if unix) (you don't need ssl at this stage). I assume you have read the instructions on the
site - this is all described there I think.

"Popuri, Monica" <monica.popuri@hp.com>

21/09/2006 09:44

Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

By sample I meant calculator etc. By any chance, can this error be linked with absence of
Channel_HTTP_SSL or Channel_SSL parameters in axiscpp.conf file?