axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Popuri, Monica" <monica.pop...@hp.com>
Subject Solved Axis C++ installation issues with help from Arshad Ahmad
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:06:21 GMT
Hi All,

I just want to bring it to your notice that Arshad Ahmad (from Delhi) is an expert in working
with Apache Axis C++. He guided me online couple of times with step-by-step instructions on
installation of the software and using it. He was able to solve the issues in Axis installation
that I was facing which otherwise even Axis people were not able to do. People can contact
him for any axis C++ issues. He has very good command on Linux OS, Axis C++ and C++ and has
a great nature of helping others.

Many Thanks to you Arshad.

Best Regards,
Monica