axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Popuri, Monica" <monica.pop...@hp.com>
Subject RE: axis c++ 1.4
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:17:44 GMT
Hello Adrian,

You might be right, but it does not work. Can you help me in knowing how to get source from
SVN. I get error when I try following command
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/ axisc.

I am planning to take fresh code and compile

Thanks & Regards,
Monica
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 5:31 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: axis c++ 1.4

Hi,

This sounds like the server.wsdd file has been edited on Windows, this
results in rogue ^M characters at the ends of lines due to differences in
how carriage returns are handled.
You will need to manually correct the file, or you may have the dos2unix
command which will fix this kind of problem.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)