axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Murali Konnipati <murali.konnip...@altair.com>
Subject Problem with deployment of calculator web service
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:13:31 GMT
Hi All,

          When i try to deploy the calculator sample usign AdminClient
program, it is giving me the following error..

           Exception :  HTTPTransportException:Input streaming error while
getting data Channel error 104 while reading data: 'Connection reset by
peer'

        My deploy.wsdd file is..

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/
<http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/> "
xmlns:CPP="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/CPP
<http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/CPP> ">
        <service name="Calculator" provider="CPP:RPC" description="Axis C++
web service">
                <parameter name="className"
value="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/samples/calculator/libcalculator.so"/>
                <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="add addRequest sub
subRequest mul mulRequest div divRequest "/>
        </service>
</deployment>

        Could any body please help me in this regard,

Thanks & Regards,

Murali Krishna K