axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Murali Konnipati <murali.konnip...@altair.com>
Subject Problem with the installation of Axis C using ANT Build
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:17:18 GMT
Hi All,

        I have downloaded Axis C from SVN and tried to install using ANT
build method. In my system, i have installed Apache httpd2.09 with
-enable-so at the configuration time.

         After that i build the source using "ant" command. Installation
went fine.
        Then i checked the target directory(/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy). In
that i found some files are missing..

       1. The ant build script is storing the libraries in
"/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/bin" instead of
"/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib"(of course i changed the dir.libraries =
${dir.obj}/lib  dir.lib = ${dir.obj}/lib , where
dir.obj=/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy)
        2. When i try to build all the components of the axis c++, it is
building only client libraries not server libraries. Do i need to add few
more statements in build.xml to build server
libraries(libaxis3_transport.so, libaxis3_transport_channel.so)

    can anbody please mail me steps i need to follow to install server &
client in the same system.

Thanks in advance,

Murali Krishna K