axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chintana Wilamuna" <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] AXIS2_CALL_GET_BASE macro
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:59:40 GMT
On 9/13/06, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

> > Is there a different function that does the same task as
> > AXIS2_CALL_GET_BASE?
> call struct is no more. You have to use svc_client

I'm trying to understand the way of calling an existing web service,
given an XML string as the payload.  I'm going through
service_client.c in Axis2 PHP extension.  The AXIS2_CALL_GET_BASE
macro seems to be returning a struct of axis2_mep_client_t after
taking an axis2_call_t and axis2_env_t as parameters.

So how can I get an axis2_mep_client_t by giving axis2_svc_client_t
and axis2_env_t as parameters?  Is there a function for this?  Or am I
following a wrong path?

Thanks in advance,

Bye,

    -Chintana