axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Beakley \(beakley\)" <beak...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Problem with "special characters"
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:11:12 GMT
I have encountered a similar problem and am also looking for
assistance...

I have a client script sending utf-8 chars that look like this:

my $myArgument = "\x{00d6}h B\x{0101}by";

I send this over to the server in a SOAP message, and the XML going over
looks fine, but the:

  pIWSDZ->getElementAsString()

call on the server returns corrupted data.

I am using AxisCPP 1.6 Beta on my server.

Does anyone know of a bug with this method?  I have searched the various
sites to no avail....

Thanks in advance,

-Jonathan