axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation problems
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:38:11 GMT
Are you using Axis C++ or Axis2/C?
In case of Axis CPP, you can use congigure; make as there is not make
based build. You have to use ant. Please have a look at the ant build
guide in the docs.

If you are using Axis2/C and then you do not need automake to build
source. You should be able to just run ./configure; make; make install

Samisa...