axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: axis c++ 1.4
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:47:05 GMT
Yes, have a look at the ant build guide
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

Samisa...

Popuri, Monica wrote:
> Thanks Samisa for your prompt reply, If I download source. Is there a good documentation
on how to install using source. Because I remember there needs to be a lot of steps to make
the source.
> Regards,
> Monica

my simple_axis_server is getting aborted with following error when I see through gdb:
>> (gdb) bt
>> #0  0x0013bcef in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>> #1  0x0013d4f5 in abort () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>> #2  0x00c794b7 in __cxa_call_unexpected () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #3  0x00c79504 in std::terminate () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #4  0x00c796dc in __cxa_rethrow () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #5  0x00e9e377 in initialize_module () from /usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/deploy/lib/libaxis_server.so
>> #6  0x0804b9d1 in main ()
>>

>> I have verified many times that my axiscpp.conf is in right place ( axiscpp_deploy/deploy/etc
folder). server.wsdd is in (axiscpp_deploy/deploy/conf folder) and other directories are correct.
For eas following is content of axiscpp.conf file: