axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Pelikan Stephan" <stephan.peli...@apa.at>
Subject Problem with "special characters"
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:09:17 GMT
Hello,

We use Axis-C++ to implement a service in a Linux environment. This
service takes several string-arguments. If such a string contains a non
US-ASCII-character the method

for example: l_pIWSDZ->getElementAsString("query", 0);

used in our service-wrapper (build by wsdl2ws) returns NULL. The full
request (content-type-header, xml-definition and content) is in UTF-8.
The LANG environment-variable is en_EN.UTF-8 but also de_DE.ISO-8859-1
does not effect the result.

Does anyone observed the same problem or has some hints for us?

Thanks,
Stephan