axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: An exception is trown when creating an instance of Call class
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:42:31 GMT
Hi,

The steps you have taken so far sound correct, however,  it sounds like you
haven't completed the client-side configuration, see the client
configuration steps of the Axis C++ install guide
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/install-guide.html#Installing_Client ).

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Krankurs Leonid <lkrankur@ford.com> wrote on 24/08/2006 05:17:12:

> Hi,
>
> What lib(s) and dll(s) from build must be used for utilization of invoke
> method of Call object?
>
> I looked in from
C:\Axis\ws-axis\c\tests\auto_build\testcases\dynamic\Test01