axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Chen LC Li <liche...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c client doesn't work when I built it into library
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:34:42 GMT
Hello Mr.Samisa,

This is Aaron from IBM China Software Development Lab. Thanks for your
reply.

I did have /opt/axis2c-bin-0.92-linux/lib on my LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I set it
in my system profile even in my C program as well. Now we are facing with
a case that needs to integrate C legacy with Java programs. I bet Axis2/c
would be the best solution ... However, since the tight timeline, we have
to give up this solution at this point. Its such a pity for me when my
developer lead told me that we have to move on using another solution. But
I am kind of stubborn, I decide to keep on following this solution on my
own and probably some day I could convince him of our C web service
client.

Could you please give me some demo of 'easy to use service client API'?
Isn't it the easy way to create C web service consumer using stub that is
generated from WSDL? I am sorry about bothering you so much, because I am
new about this :P  I am learning anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Aaron Li

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
2006-08-23 00:20
Please respond to

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis2c client doesn't work when I built it into library

Do you have the Axis2/C libs on you library path, so that the program
that loads your library file with client logic can locate the required
Axis2/C libs? (As far as I can tell form your compile command, you
should have /opt/axis2c-bin-0.92-linux/lib on your LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

BTW, you could use the easy to use service client API rather than the
stub API for consuming services.

Thanks,
Samisa...