axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Query about Axis-C version
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:38:05 GMT
Hmm...

If, as you say, you have the Axis C++ JARs available on the appropriate
paths, and using the command you originally gave, I wouldn't expect you to
see this error.

Are you using pre-build binaries?
If so, could it be the compiler/linker used to create theAxis C++ binaries
is not totally compatible with the compiler/linker you're using for your
application?

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

"Jacoud Bastien" <Bastien.Jacoud@atosorigin.com> wrote on 18/08/2006