axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti" <VijayaBhaskar_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Information needed
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:09:21 GMT

Query 1: Can we use gsoap generated code with axis?
-----Original Message-----
From: Vipin Satija [mailto:vipins@cadence.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:31 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Information needed

Hi,

There are some tools that actually generate wsdl files from .h. Just
like Axis framework, there is a framwork called gSoap. This framework
comes with compiler 'soapcpp2.exe'. This tool actually takes .h as an
input and generate client and server stubs. Along with this it also
generates wsdl file.

Regarding query 2, check your path setting. The mod_axis.dll should be
somewhere in the path.

Hope above answers to your questions..

Regards,
Vipin Satija