axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti" <VijayaBhaskar_...@infosys.com>
Subject Error : Cannot deserialize the requested element
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:06:31 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to run calculator sample given in the sample and I am
getting the following error:

Error : Cannot deserialize the requested element

Guide me in this regards.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

________________________________

From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:24 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Axis C++ Installation and Configuration Guide

Ah !
 maybe you've been tricked by the unix variation whereby the
axiscpp.conf file has to be in "$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc"

Krankurs Leonid <lkrankur@ford.com>

25/08/2006 16:29

Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org

cc

Subject

Re: Axis C++ Installation and Configuration Guide

please look close on

        AXISCPP_DEPLOY="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy"set LIBRARY_PATHS

actually did ask about

       LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Thank you

John Hawkins wrote:

> AXISCPP_DEPLOY is used on all platforms.
>

> Krankurs Leonid <lkrankur@ford.com>
> 25/08/2006 15:52
> Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

> axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> Axis C++ Installation and Configuration Guide
>

> Hi,
>
> Looks like
> Axis C++ Installation and Configuration Guide is broken in part of
>
> <
> Client Installation and Configuration
>
> set AXISCPP_DEPLOY
> AXISCPP_DEPLOY="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy"set LIBRARY_PATHS
> The library path needs to have the xml parser libraries and the axis
> libraries included.
>
> Linux:
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH="<xerces installation
> directory>/lib:$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
>

> is this for all platforms build? or Linux only? Do one need this env
> variable set to run Axis?
>
> Thank you
>

> --

http://www.nabble.com/Axis-C%2B%2B-Installation-and-Configuration-Guide-