axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti" <VijayaBhaskar_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Installation problems on Windows XP
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:01:54 GMT

Hi Adrian,
I have checked the problems you have suggested but they are ok.

Regards,
Bhaskar.
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:20 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Installation problems on Windows XP

Hi,

This sounds like one of two problems (or possibly both).
1) The mod_axis2.dll isn't in the location you specified within
httpd.conf
2) The Axis DLLs upon which it has dependencies are not available on the
PATH (ie ensure <axis C install dir>/bin  is included on the system path
used by Apache)

Hope that helps.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)