axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Murali Konnipati <murali.konnip...@altair.com>
Subject Problem with installation of Axis C++
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:19:05 GMT
Hi All,

     I am facing a problem with the installation of Axis C++ on RH 9 Linux
O/S..
    The error is...

run configure with the options
--prefix=/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy
--with-apache2=/usr/local/apache2
--with-xercesc=/usr/local/xerces-c.
If you need to configure with different/more options modify/add before run

checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to use apache2 as server transport... yes
checking whether to user apache as server transport.... no
checking whether to build xercesc parser library.... yes
checking whether to build tspp xml parser library... no
checking whether to build axis2 client transport library... no
checking whether to build test cases... no
checking whether to build cppunit tests.... no
checking whether to build samples... no
checking whether write to log... no
checking whether to build axis2 secure transport channel library.... no
checking whether to axis3 build secure transport channel library.... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... none
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependent libraries... pass_all
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
creating libtool
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/common/Makefile
config.status: creating src/soap/Makefile
config.status: creating src/wsdd/Makefile
config.status: creating src/xml/Makefile
config.status: creating src/transport/Makefile
config.status: creating src/transport/axis2/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file:
src/transport/axis2/Makefile.in

Can any body please help me in this regard,

Thanks in advance,

Murali Krishna K