axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Jacoud Bastien" <Bastien.Jac...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Query about Axis-C version
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:05:15 GMT
Hello,

I had developed java web services with Axis 1.3 to deploy them on tomcat server. These services
work correctly with a java client.
For another application, I need to compile web services in C++. So I downloaded the current
version of Axis-C on your web site (it seems to be 1.6 Beta version) and I tried to compile
the web services from my WSDL files on a windows platform.

To compile from the WSDL, I followed the procedure described on the joined file, but, when
I realize the operation:

"g++ *.cpp -I<Axis installation directory>/include -L<Axis installation directory>/lib
-ldl -laxiscpp_client -ocalculator"

I obtain lot of "undefined reference" messages although I put .dll files in lib directory.
I don't know if it's an error of Axis version or I don't realize good operation. Can you help
to resolve this problem?

Regards,

Bastien JACOUD

Unité Public - Santé - Transport - Département SPSL - Atos WORLDLINE

Bastien.Jacoud@atosorigin.com
Tel.: + 33.(0)4 78 17 69 57
107-109 Boulevard Vivier Merle 69438 Lyon Cedex 03