axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Krankurs Leonid <lkran...@ford.com>
Subject Re: An exception is trown when creating an instance of Call class
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:17:11 GMT

Hi,

i tried to localize the problem - the same settings (env + config),
different "platform":
1. VC++ 6.0
my test exe based on Axis C++ binaries from web site runs as expected
2. VC++ 2k5
my test exe based on Axis C++ binaries from web site cannot load
AxisXMLParser.dll
3. VC++ 6.0
my test exe based on rebuilt Axis C++ binaries while creation of Call object
- i guess on loading AxisXMLParser.dll.

Please help

Thank you

The steps you have taken so far sound correct, however,  it sounds like you
haven't completed the client-side configuration, see the client
configuration steps of the Axis C++ install guide
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/install-guide.html#Installing_Client ).

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Krankurs Leonid <lkrankur@ford.com> wrote on 24/08/2006 05:17:12:

> Hi,
>
> What lib(s) and dll(s) from build must be used for utilization of invoke
> method of Call object?
>
> I looked in from
C:\Axis\ws-axis\c\tests\auto_build\testcases\dynamic\Test01

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235764/client.log client.log