axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Krankurs Leonid <lkran...@ford.com>
Subject Re: An exception is trown when creating an instance of Call class
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 04:18:37 GMT

Hi,

did check and re-check config, env variables - it is looks OK

build on VS 2005 is disfunctional at all.

so built client's artifacts on VS 6.0.
Issues:
1. SimpleAxisServer is failing on build
2. looks like client is built with no trace ( size of binaries much smaller
than those from axis web site )
3. when runnig with axis_client.dll (884KB) from axis web site - there are
traces - startup and "usual",
no traces when using my axis_client.dll (572KB)
4. my build get crashed when Call object is created.

I did not change anything in ther build files what should be set to build
client with traces?

Best regrads,
Leonid