axis-c-user mailing list archives

From leo_k2 <krank...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: What is the best AXIS C++ practice to implement request/response MEP
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:35:16 GMT

Hi,

What lib(s) and dll(s) from build must be used for utilization of invoke
method of Call object?

I looked in from C:\Axis\ws-axis\c\tests\auto_build\testcases\dynamic\Test01
there no project there in this folder

I created VC ++ 2k5 project based on files Calculator.h, Calculator.cpp
from C:\Axis\ws-axis\c\tests\auto_build\testcases\dynamic\Test01

i did include call.hpp, and used axis_client.lib, axis_client.dll.

the app is crashing (throwing exception) when
Call* m_pCall = new Call();

the message of the exception cought looks like:

Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library Failed to load parser
within
 server engine:
                 Error Message='The specified module could not be found.
'                Error Code='126'
                 Load lib error=''

sound quite confusing ...

Regards,