axis-c-user mailing list archives

From leo_k2 <krank...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Fw: What is the best AXIS C++ practice to implement request/response MEP
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:47:52 GMT

Hi,

Would be legitimate to reuse Call object after invoke method call in the
same thread
re-setting endpoint, operation, transportProperty (what else?)
without reinitializing the object?

Should Call object be re-initialized for use (invoke) with another endpoint?

What about such a reuse Call object after unsuccessful (throwing exception)
invoke ?

Best regards,
Leonid