axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Pustelnik <ppustel...@future-processing.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDL for Axis2 Samples?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:29:55 GMT
Dnia 10-07-2006 o 18:33:36 Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
napisał:

> Paweł Pustelnik wrote:
>
>> Dnia 10-07-2006 o 17:52:38 Samisa Abeysinghe
>> <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>  napisał:

>>> We do not have WSDLs for them. They were just written as XML in/out
>>> samples.
>>> However, there are some WSDL based samples in codegen sub folder of
>>> the  samples folder.
>>

>> So I suppose there is no quick way to rewrite the services from Axis1
>> to  Axis2.
>> Am I correct?
>
> I am afraid not. Axis2C API is *very* different from Axis C++.
> However, codegen tool is supposed to help with this in case you have
> wsdls.
> But yes, you have to manually change the current implementations - there
> is no easy porting tool.

Codegen could be helpful but what if I just want to test the service
smaples
using C# clients? Axis1 used WSDL and everyting was clear for me, now I do
not
see how I can translate exemplary service.xml do service.wsdl - I do not
know
what to write in C# client - even if I can se the Axis2 server code...Maybe
there is a kind of guide or something?

Thanks,
Pawel