axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Pustelnik <ppustel...@future-processing.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Re: Binary data problems
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:09:22 GMT
I still can not run it as a module, I tried with Apache 2.2.x this time.

LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
<Location /axis2>
	SetHandler axis2_module
	RepoPath "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c"
	LogFile "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c/logs/axis2.log"
	Axis2LogLevel AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_CRITICAL
</Location>

It seems to be ok but it doesn't start. Is it possible to load the module
only using this line ?:

LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.dll

The previous version of Axis can be loaded this way.
But Axis2 can not:

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 486 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into server

Dnia 08-07-2006 o 21:23:16 Sahan Gamage <sahan@wso2.com> napisał:

> Paweł Pustelnik wrote:
>
>> RepoPath C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c/logs
>>

>>> Is this the correct location of your repository ? May be I am mislead
>>> by
>>> the name of the folder
>>
>> I just typed this directory because I don't know what this repository
>> means.
>
> Ok. The repository means where the axis2c stuff are located. This
> includes axis2.xml, libs folder, modules folder, services folder, logs
> folder and the binaries (optional). When you extract the distrbution
> that folder is normally the repository.

>>> What does the axis2.log file say ?
>>
>> It is empty
>>

>> Pawel