axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Pustelnik <ppustel...@future-processing.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Re: Binary data problems
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 09:49:39 GMT
Hi,

I also would like to ask about generating C code for the service.
It can be done this way:

java WSDL2Code
-Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties
-uri test.wsdl -ss -sd -d none

However I can only generate java code this way:

java WSDL2Code -uri test.wsdl -ss -sd -d none

The problem is that
-Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties
is not recognized
as the option. What can be wrong?

Thanks,
Pawel

Dnia 09-07-2006 o 03:20:36 Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
napisał:

> Paweł Pustelnik wrote:
>
>> RepoPath C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c/logs
>>

>>> Is this the correct location of your repository ? May be I am mislead
>>> by
>>> the name of the folder
>>
>> I just typed this directory because I don't know what this repository
>> means.
>
> Well, you have to give the folder containing the axis2.xml as the repo
> path. The sub folders lib; services, modules should also be there on
> this folder.
> Where have you extracted the binary distribution?
>
> Samisa...

>>> What does the axis2.log file say ?
>>
>> It is empty
>>

>> Pawel