axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Re: Binary data problems
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:43:50 GMT
Hi Pawel,
Yes you can download the nightly builds here [1]. but the nightlies
seem to have a build problem that does not copy a relevant jar into
the libs folder of the std/min distributions. So you might have to
copy the adb-codegen-xxx.jar from the war distribution to the standard
distribution if it is still missing.

Ajith
[1] http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

On 7/10/06, Paweł Pustelnik <ppustelnik@future-processing.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to download already built version for the current svn?
> As I can not build it using maven now, maybe I can save my time
> using already built one?
>
> Pawel
>
> Dnia 10-07-2006 o 10:15:40 Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
> napisał:
>
> > Hi,
> > What is the version of maven you are using ? There are some know
> > problems with maven beta releases and the known working version for us
> > is 1.0.2 in both Windows and Linux.
> >
> > Ajith
> >
> > On 7/10/06, Paweł Pustelnik <ppustelnik@future-processing.com> wrote:
> >> Dnia 09-07-2006 o 13:12:13 Samisa Abeysinghe
> >> <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>

> >> -Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties

> >> -Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties

> >> not
> >>
> >> I followed instructions and finally ran maven to build the code from
> >> svn.
> >> However I can not build because maven can not download this file:
> >>
> >> maven-itest-plugin-1.0.jar

I am