axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Re: Binary data problems
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 12:29:16 GMT
Hi,
You'll have to use the latest SVN code to make this work. AFAIR this
feature was added later.
However if you are using either the bat file or the shell script then
you cannot pass the VM argument (starting with -D) like that. You'll
have to edit the script and add it to the scipt inside since the
script is designed only to take in program parameters.
if you are not using the shell/batch scripts then put the VM argument
*before* the class name.
And also you'll have to have the -l c option (-l is for language) to
tell the code generator that you expect C output.

HTH
Ajith