axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: namespace validation
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:29:51 GMT
Validation is a sore-spot as far as AXISCPP.  There are a lot of places
where it should validate and does not.  Open a JIRA (if one is not already
created) and attach a simple wsdl with resultant output from web service
if possible.

Nadir K. Amra

Kamlesh kumar <kamaal79@yahoo.com> wrote on 07/31/2006 01:25:03 AM:

> I am interested in knowing whether AxisCPP validates
> the namespaces for a soap request or not ? In other
> words does it verify that all the elements in the soap
> request belong to the same namespace as defined in
> wsdl ?
>
> I tried digging into Axis CPP source code and came
> across the getElement() method in SoapDeSerialzer.cpp.
>
> http://svn.apache.

org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/c/src/soap/SoapDeSerializer.cpp?view=markup