axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: trouble about c++ client using vc6
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:02:40 GMT
Hi,

This tells you about using the client ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/clientuser-guide.html
And this about how to use trace
->http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/TraceGuide.html

iamnxm <iamnxm@gmail.com>
04/07/2006 04:19
Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: trouble about c++ client using vc6

Hi,
  Adrian,thank you for your reply. I'm a newbie about Axis. :)
  " m_pCall->setEndpointURI() " is the first clause in the constructor of
"UpdateService", i can't realize what's the difference from entering
constructor and invoking the clause. I think that the error occurs at the
invoking time.
  Your reply mentioned trace and I found that it does reqire a file named
AxisCpp.conf. I can't understand the effect of the file. I used merely the
client part of Axis c++, does i need this file?

Thanks again

Regards,
iamnxm