axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: trouble about c++ client using vc6
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:00:23 GMT
Hi,

Does the error occur as you enter the constructor or when invoking
m_pCall->setEndpointURI()    ?
If the former, this suggests a configuration problem which startup trace
should capture.

Are catching any exceptions produced from Axis (ie: catch AxisException) ?
If so, what messages are you seeing?

In any case, I'd recommend enabling trace and startup trace, re-creating
the problem and see if anything obvious shows up in the trace files.
Instructions on using trace can be found here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/TraceGuide.html

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)