axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chintana Wilamuna" <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Library linking problem
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 06:17:45 GMT
On 7/12/06, Sahan Gamage <sahan@wso2.com> wrote:

> I assume that the problem is coming when you're trying to build the Ruby
> wrapper - not the Axis2C

Your assumption is correct.  I'm not "building" the wrapper as
building per se, I'm just loading the C library from a Ruby program
after building Axis2C.

> see whether you have -laxis2_util in the Makefile.am

I'm not sure which Makefile.am you're referring to.

Here's a complete list of Makefile.am's where -laxis2_util is
specified (test folders are omitted since I'm passing
--enable-tests=no)

./rampart/samples/client/echo/Makefile.am
./axiom/src/om/Makefile.am
./axiom/src/attachments/Makefile.am
./woden/samples/Makefile.am
./samples/codegen/client/calculator/Makefile.am
./samples/codegen/client/interop_doc1/Makefile.am
./samples/codegen/client/interop_doc2/Makefile.am
./samples/client/echo/Makefile.am
./samples/client/math/Makefile.am
./samples/client/mtom/Makefile.am
./samples/client/google/Makefile.am
./samples/client/notify/Makefile.am
./samples/user_guide/clients/Makefile.am
./modules/core/transport/http/server/simple_axis2_server/Makefile.am
./modules/core/transport/http/receiver/Makefile.am

> You need libxml2 - see whether you have -lxml2

Here's the complete list of Makefile.am's which have -lxml2

./axiom/src/parser/libxml2/Makefile.am
./axiom/test/unit/Makefile.am
./modules/core/transport/http/server/simple_axis2_server/Makefile.am
./modules/core/transport/http/server/apache2/Makefile.am

I'm using Axis2C 0.92 on Gentoo.  I tried building Axis2C on Ubuntu as
well the undefined symbol problem is reproduceable.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://chintana.wordpress.com/