axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chintana Wilamuna" <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Library linking problem
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 05:11:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to develop a Ruby wrapper for Axis2C.  I'm using a library
called Ruby/DLX which allows loading of any C shared library a
painless process.

However I have ran into some problems regarding some of the shared
libraries not getting linked properly.  Following are the troublesome
libraries,

libaxis2_engine.so: undefined symbol: axis2_hash_free_void_arg
libaxis2_http_sender.so: undefined symbol: axis2_stream_free_void_arg
libaxis2_libxml2.so: undefined symbol: xmlFree

All the other shared libraries in my lib folder (after building util,
axiom, and the root folder) loads without any problem.  Any tips
regarding how I could get around the linking problem would greatly be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bye,

    -Chintana