axis-c-user mailing list archives

From iamnxm <iam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble about c++ client using vc6
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 03:19:47 GMT

Hi,
  Adrian,thank you for your reply. I'm a newbie about Axis. :)
  " m_pCall->setEndpointURI() " is the first clause in the constructor of
"UpdateService", i can't realize what's the difference from entering
constructor and invoking the clause. I think that the error occurs at the
invoking time.
  Your reply mentioned trace and I found that it does reqire a file named
AxisCpp.conf. I can't understand the effect of the file. I used merely the
client part of Axis c++, does i need this file?

Thanks again

Regards,
iamnxm