axis-c-user mailing list archives

From iamnxm <iam...@gmail.com>
Subject trouble about c++ client using vc6
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 07:09:07 GMT

I have successfully set up a axis-java webservice. I try to call it with a
c++ client. There are my steps :
1) Deploying my web service using AdminClient Tool.
2) Show WSDL via add "?WSDL" to the end of the webservice
(eg.http://localhost:8080/update/UpdateService?WSDL)
3) Utilise WSDL2WS tool to generate the client stub
4) Create a vc MFC wizard project
5) Add stub files to the project
6) Set the include path to the include directory of the axis binary
distribution
7) Add the axis_client.lib to the library modules path of this project
8) call webservice like below:
    UpdateService up;
    char * hasUp = up.hasUpdate();
or
    UpdateService *up = new UpdateService;
     char * hasUp = up->hasUpdate();

compilation goes well but error occurs when runing. I have debuged it and
fond that it seems that there are some errors in clauses below:
    UpdateService::UpdateService()
    :Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
    {

m_pCall->setEndpointURI("http://192.168.1.107:8080/update/services/UpdateService");
    }

any suggestions are appreciated
Sent from the Axis - C++ - User forum at Nabble.com.