axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject [Axis2]Re: Library linking problem
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:27:12 GMT
Hi,

I see. I was thinking that you are writing a Ruby wrapper in C and I was
mentioning the Makefile.am of that component. Seems like I have mistaken :)
What library (or more specifically the .so file)  you're trying to load
? Axis2 libraries have a dependency hierachy.
For example :
axis2_unix <= axis2_util <= axis2_om (where a <= b means b depends on a).
also
libxml2 <= axis2_libxml2 <= axis2_om
And the dependency tree continues .....

So IMHO you have to load dependencies before loading the required library.

- sahan

P.S: pls put [Axis2] prefix in the subject when discussing about axis2
problems,