axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Irfan Habib <irfan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: Mtom reply to client]
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:43:53 GMT
I have looked at the server side, however: the
function    is invoked with a node structure passed as
a parameter, if I have the node structure available
then I can easily extract the file from the mtom
message.

axiom_node_t *
axis2_mtom_mtom (axis2_env_t **env, axiom_node_t
*node)

However in the client samples, the response is read as
text, rather then stored as a node. So my question is
how can I store the response as a node.

Thanks

--- Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>