axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Bao Liang Liu <li...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:51:47 GMT
Hi, all

Currently Axis-c++ + openSSL on client side, and java + ssl on server
side.

I can view the web service using firefox after the prompt for
certification acceptance.

Could the problem caused by I didn't set certification related information
in my axis code?
I find in Axis source code that there is a option

m_pCall->setTransportProperty(SECURE_PROPERTIES, "*****");

How to set the options for SECURE_PROPERTIES

Bruce B. Liu

Bao Liang Liu/China/Contr/IBM@IBMCN
2006-06-07 15:13
Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?

Hi,

I set the environment as the email said, but I still get
SERVER_TRANSPORT_INPUT_STREAMING_ERROR message,

but after I add the following line to the code:
m_pCall->setTransportProperty( CHANNEL_HTTP_SSL_DLL_NAME,
"HTTPSSLChannel.dll");

the exception message changed to CLIENT_TRANSPORT_OPEN_CONNECTION_FAILED

It says that I didn't config host name and port number right, but I truely
set them by:
m_pCall->setEndpointURI("
https://localhost:9443/WebProject/services/StockQuoteService");

Any suggestions?

Bruce B. Liu

Fred Preston <PRESTONF@uk.ibm.com>
2006-06-06 19:49

Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?

Hi Rose,
       To use SSL you have to do a couple of things.  First is to add the
following line to your axiscpp.conf file:-

Channel_HTTP_SSL:<full path>/<full HTTP SSL Channel library name>

       An example of this in a Windows environment would be as follows:-

Channel_HTTP_SSL:C:\ws-axis\c\bin\HTTPSSLChannel.dll

       Next you need to ensure that the OpenSSL library files are on your
path.  For example in Windows, you will require two libraries;-
libeay32.dll and ssleay.dll.  You may need to down-load these files (they
are available from the OpenSSL website).

       Once you have changed the config file and made these two files
available on your path, you should be able to use SSL.  From a client
application viewpoint, this should just mean adding a 's' to the http
qualifier, i.e. 'https://...' instead of 'http://...'.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

"Rose Knain" <happycoding@msn.com>
05/06/2006 23:07

Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?

Hi,

Now I can successfully call HTTP web service by Axis-C. But I failed to
call
HTTPS web servcie.

Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service? e.g.

How to set properties (e.g. SecureInfo) for axiscpp.conf.  I want to use
openSSL for Axis-C HTTPS.

Best Regards,
Rose