axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 12:35:16 GMT
This is a limitation of all releases of the code. There are no current
plans to fix this

monica.popuri@hp.com
24/05/2006 13:06
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

Thanks for reploying,
Is this a limitation in AXIS C++ 1.6. Is there any plan of developer team
to fix this in next release.
Thanks
With Regards,
Monica