axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: A question about AXIS c++ project status
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 11:01:52 GMT
Hi Yair,
        Axis C/C++ is still being developed and there will be a new
release (1.6) available soon.  There is still a nightly build that is
available from the website and the code is in SVN.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

"Yair Zaslavsky" <yair@imagine-com.com>
21/05/2006 16:56
Please respond to

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
A question about AXIS c++ project status

Good day,
My company (Imagine communications) is looking for several alternatives to
implement C++ web services and clients.
I was under the impression that the development of Axis C++ was
terminated, but today I looked again at your site and saw that you
released a build at 3/3/2006.
Can you please clarify for us the current status of the Axis c++ project?

Thanks in advance,

Yair Zaslavsky
Management systems software engineer

Imagine communications