axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Popuri, Monica" <monica.pop...@hp.com>
Subject AXIS C++ : Phasing exceptions related problem
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 08:29:59 GMT
Hi All,

I have faced following problem with exceptions while working on AXIS C++:

While converting C++ files from WSDL using WSDL2Ws, a new exception class is created because
it is mentioned in my WSDL file. When new exception class is used to throw an exception from
server, the client catches it under AxisException only and not under new exception class.
Also the "what" method of exception gives some irrelevant message and not the one I passed
as part of new exception.
My client also has stub of this new exception class.

Has any body phased similar problem Or is it that I am doing some thing wrong.

Please assist.

Regards,
Monica