axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Cheng, John" <John.Ch...@sabre.com>
Subject RE: AxisEngineException
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 15:26:36 GMT

From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:06 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: AxisEngineException

Hi,

Have you tried turning on trace?  ( See
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/TraceGuide.html#enablingRuntimeTrace and
possibly also
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/TraceGuide.html#enablingStartupTrace )
This may give you some pointers to the problem, if there's nothing
obvious
you can post your tracefile here so we can look for any problems.

As for project files, see my response to another recent question here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=114724798004149&w=2

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)